The Iroquois-Kankakee Regional Office of Education has moved to new offices located at 1 Stuart Drive – the site of the former Kankakee Area Special Education Cooperative on the South side of Kankakee, at the 308 Exit of I-57.
The office is open to the public at the new location.
The civil and traffic divisions of the Kankakee County State’s Attorney’s Office will occupy the former offices of I-KAN, located on the sixth floor of the Kankakee County Administration Building at 189 E. Court St.
For additional information, call 815-937-2950.
New location and mailing address are:
I-KAN Regional Office of Education #32
1 Stuart Drive, Kankakee, IL 60901
Our emails, phone and fax numbers will remain the same.
- 7/14/2017 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM - Initial Bus Class
- 10/14/2017 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM - Initial Bus Class
- 6/8/2017 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM - Safe and Supportive Schools: How to Support Learning of All Students of Trauma
- 8/2/2017 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM - Bus Refresher Course
- 6/8/2017 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM - Safe and Supportive Schools: How to Support Learning of All Students of Trauma